( CLICK TO ENLARGE - we recommend downloading to cell phone
as a photo and referring to map during crawl )
We have 20+ volunteers this year, along with more professional make-up artists ready to get you through registration and make-up quickly so you can get to the fun stuff.
• Zombie "hordes" will be released from host pub Diesel Filling Station at 5 different times (5, 5:30, 6, 6:30 and 7pm)
• The first official Pub stop will be at Neighbor's Pub, on the far end of the route. The next horde will first stop at Limerick Junction, then Dark Horse, etc. (to help spread out crawlers). Zombie hordes will then crawl back to Diesel Filling Station, with the official After-Party kicking off at the host pub at 8pm. NOTE: Organizers will explain all of this before each horde is released, with each horde having HORDE LEADERS to help with questions, etc.
• Diesel Filling Station's covered patio will offer exclusive drinks specials, in addition to hosting the event VIPs and venue's complimentary shots (for registered guests).
• Voting for "People's Choice" for the annual Atlanta ZOMBIE PIN-UP CONTEST ends at 10pm. Each "vote" costs $1 with 100% of proceeds benefitting the Markster Con's TEAM FOX efforts, which is currently raising funds for Parkinson's Disease research.
• Interested in submitting an entry for Atlanta's ZOMBIE PIN-UP CONTEST? If so, more info. can be found at AtlantaPinUpCalendar.com
• The over-flow After Party, METALSOME's Live Band Karaoke, kicks off at 9:30pm at 10 High, located next to pub stop Dark Horse Tavern. NOTE: Both After-Parties are free to registered attendees, until they reach maximum capacity.
Still got questions about the July 29th Atlanta ZOMBIE PUB CRAWL? Visit our FAQ page for answers to common questions and if you have not purchased a ticket, they are still available via http://mcp.xorbia.com (NOTE: Bring your I.D. as this is a 21+ event. Also bring cash to speed things up at the pub stops if you plan on having drinks and/or food.)
ADVANCED TICKETS are currently available via http://mcp.xorbia.com