|2014 Atlanta Zombie Pin-Up|
Overall Contest winner
Your zombie pin-up entry should consist of NO MORE than 3 high-res photos (different poses - see below):
• One photo must resemble the seated pose and angle of the Diesel Filling Station pin-up logo (pictured below). NOTE: You can sit/lean on something other than a tire for the photo - how you pose the rest of your body (arms, hands, feet, etc) is up to you.
• The other photo(s) poses are up to you.
• The maximum number of photos per entry is THREE.
• Previous modeling experience is NOT required so don't let that hold you back. Just a love of zombies and creativity infront of (and behind) a camera is needed. If, by chance, you don't know of a make-up artist or photographer, send us an email to email@example.com and we can recommend a few Atlanta professionals who may be able to help you out.
Send your Zombie Pinups photo(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject header “2018 ZOMBIE PIN-UP CONTEST”; be sure to include the following information (DEADLINE: 7/16/18, noon, EDT)
• The name of the model in the photo (and website - optional)
• Your name, if you’re not the model (and if you’re not the model, please include your relationship to the model/photo(s))
• Photographer’s name (and website - optional)
• Make up artist’s name (and website - optional)
• Any other pertinent credits
• Photographer credits/watermarks are allowed.
DEADLINE FOR ENTERING: Monday, July 16th, 2018 (noon, EDT)
|2013 Atlanta Zombie|
Pin-Up Overall Contest winner
• There will be a "People's Choice" winner, which will be voted on by attendees during the 9th Annual Zombie Pub Crawl on July 28th, 2018.
• There will be a "Overall" winner, voted on by a panel of 3 judges (professionals in the field).
• There will be a "Online Choice" winner, which will be voted on "online" via Facebook.
(NOTE: There is a possibility that one entry might win both. Winner(s) photo may then be used in future DIESEL FILLING STATION zombie-themed promotions till the 2019 ZOMBIE PUB CRAWL and also featured/displayed on site. Winner(s) will also have the potential to be featured in future modeling projects and promotions for both DIESEL FILLING STATION and MarksterCon.com events.
*TENTATIVE* ATL ZOMBIE PIN-UP CALENDAR (2019):
• Entries for the 2018 Zombie Pin-Up Girl Contest (and previous years) may be eligible to be picked to appear in the 2019 Atlanta Zombie Pin-Up Calendar (tentative).
PRIZES: $300 in cash prizes ($150 'Overall' winner, $100 'People's Choice' and $50 'Online Choice')
• 2017: Check out the Winners HERE
• 2016: Check out the Winners HERE
• 2015: Check out the entries HERE
• 2014: Check out the Finalists HERE
• 2013: Check out the entries HERE.
NOTE: By submitting photo entries to ZombieCrawlAtlanta.com, you are granting ZombieCrawlAtlanta.com and it's affiliates the right to post your photos on this and related sites (such as Facebook, Twitter, etc.). Your photos will be posted with the appropriate credits with which they were submitted. You are also granting ZombieCrawlAtlanta.com and it's affiliates the right to edit your photo(s).
|2015 Atlanta Zombie Pin-Up Overall Contest winner|